About This Website
Welcome to HealthinAging.org, created by the American Geriatrics Society's Health in Aging Foundation, to provide consumers and caregivers with up-to-date information on health and aging.
Overseen by a team of experts on caring for older adults, HealthinAging.org content is based on resources that the American Geriatrics Society has developed for its professional members.
HealthinAging.org is a great resource for:
- Information on common diseases and disorders that affect older adults.
- Specific considerations for the older adult with multiple health conditions.
- Resources tailored to specific topics can help you learn more about your condition:
- Ask the Expert – our healthcare professionals answer common questions on each topic.
- What to Ask – a series that will provide you with practical questions and tips that will help you direct your conversations with your healthcare professional.
- Tip Sheets – easy to understand tips on managing your health.
We welcome your feedback. Please use the submission form on the Contact page.