If you have the following signs of cataracts, an eye exam can help prevent vision problems.
- Cloudy, blurry, or dim vision
- Poor night vision or increased difficulty seeing in the dark
- Sensitivity to light and glare (including car headlights, lamps, or sunlight)
- "Halos" appearing around lights
- A need to change eyeglass or contact lens prescriptions more often
- Faded or yellowing colors
- Double vision or multiple images in a single eye (this symptom may disappear as the cataract grows)
If you notice any changes in your vision, get an eye exam right away. Sudden vision changes, such as double vision or blurring, require an immediate appointment with your healthcare professional.
Last Updated May 2023
Back To Top