Unless otherwise noted, all content on this website, including, without limitation, any and all text, documents, images, graphics, video and sound, is copyrighted by and proprietary to the American Geriatrics Society (AGS) and Health in Aging Foundation (HiAF) and may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, sublicensed, altered, stored for subsequent use, or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without AGS’s or HiAF’s prior written consent, except that the user may make such temporary copies in a single computer's RAM and hard-drive cache as are necessary to browse the website, and the user may make one permanent printout of each page of the website to be used by the user for personal and noncommercial uses which do not harm the reputation of the AGS or HiAF. Any unauthorized use of such content is in violation of the copyright laws of the United States.
- Please provide the following in your request:
- Title of page/section you want to use
- URL of the page/section
- Identify content; provide a sample if possible
- Name of your website, publication, program, or product
- Name of organization, publisher or sponsor
- Type/format of publication in which the AGS/HiAF content will appear (e.g., website, newsletter, book, periodical)
- Estimated number of copies to be printed or produced
- Whether the copies will be sold or free. If free, what funding, if any, is affiliated with the program/project?
Permission requests will be considered for reproduction, display or distribution of any website content only under the following circumstances:
- The use of website content is for educational and non-commercial purposes only;
- None of the website content used is modified in any way;
- Any graphic images used are not separated from, and are used only in conjunction with, the accompanying text or document; and
- The website content will not be used in any electronic format.
Any authorized use of website materials must include an appropriate acknowledgment and citation to the AGS Health in Aging websites.
For permissions inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.